Choose the Team at the Pawnbroker
- Loans up to 8 Months for Collateral Pawns
- Interest Rates as Low as 1%!
- Free Appraisals
- We are open 7 days a week, 365 days a year
Get a Quote
The crew at The Pawnbroker looks forward to assisting you with all of your fast cash needs.
California Interest Rates
The following is the California law on basic interest charges for pawnshops as of January 1, 2002. The actual law can be found in California Financial Code Section 21200.5. The description of the law below has been rewritten in laymen’s terms. A 2.5% interest charge per month on the principle (loan amount) of the loan, including, but not more than $225. A 2% interest charge per month on a principle loan amount more than $225, including, but not more than $900. A 1.5% interest charge per month on a principle loan amount in excess of $900, including, but not more than $1,650. A 1% interest charge per month on a principle loan amount from $1,650 to $2,499.
Loan Procedures and Terms
1. Loan Procedures
- Bring us your collateral merchandise; It can be anything from Gold & Diamond Jewelry to instruments and electronics
- Tell us how much you would like to borrow
- One of our appraisers will evaluate the item(s) and discuss the allowable amount of your loan; Present a valid, government-issued photo ID
- Sign the required documents and collect your cash
2. Loan Terms
- Four-month renewable loan tickets (up to 8 months)
- Redemptions must be paid in cash
- Loans as low as 1% per month
- Loans may be paid off at any time without an additional charge
- No limit as to how many loans you can have